Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome Back!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now back in Louisville and ready to train. I am working at Urban Active on Taylorsville Rd. in the evenings and will be training independently outside of that. I just want to remind you all that I am willing to travel to train and we can get a lot done with only a little bit (if any) of equipment. I also want to inform everyone that if personal training is not a possibility, but you still want to improve your fitness, then feel free to contact me and I can set you up a personal program with exercise video demonstrations. This way, you can still reach those goals on on your own time. Contact me at clcpersonaldevelopment@gmail.com for any questions you may have about program design or personal training.

Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment